Sunday 15 March 2015

css - Google Chrome cutting off jpeg when resized to a height taller than 65535px -


I have an image that contains 187 frames from the video placed on top of each other, each frame is 320px wide and 180px tall As a result, an image can be 320px wide and 33660px tall. Link to Image:

I want to use this image to show one frame at a time, and in order to complete each frame to double the width and height, Inside the div , 640 px times 360px with overflow: hidden , and it completely relies on a negative top The price at which I want to show (To show the first frame, The value is <0,0>, and in order to show the fifth frame, the head value is set to -360 * (5 - 1) = -1440 pixels. For Bella:

This works fine until I reach the frame number 183, the image cut to image by top Price-65520px: Chrome 65535 pixels cut Is being given, so that frame is not being shown to me fully - and the rest frames Ilkul not:

I see that the maximum height of the JPG image 65,535 pixels (), but are able to scale on both Firefox and Safari image high altitude this.

  • Is it the behavior expected in Chrome and is there any way around it?
  • Is there a place where this "border" is documented?
  • What should I expect in other browsers?

    In my trial I am using Google Chrome 25.0.1364.172 on OS X 10.8.2

    I think your best option is to be on the original dimension (not double), clip it to clip original resolution, and then result 2x scaling, maybe it can also give you better performance.

    I think the internal implementation of the property will be a little, but I do not have any documents about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment