Sunday 15 March 2015

javascript - devexpress callback results syntax -


I am trying to find the right JavaScript syntax for a DevExpress datagrid callback to pass data to a customer I am

In .aspx I have installed an onclick event in the DataGrid line with custom callback event using JS call: dg.PerformCallback (key); and this function in the aspx.cs file is reached correctly, although I can not send data back to the customer:

  Secure zero dg_CustomCallback (Object Sender, DevExpress.Web. ASPxGridView.ASPxGridViewCustomCallbackEventArgs e) {string key = e.Parameters; // work e Results = "Something"; // .Results returns do not exist; }   

Then I switched to a data callback with a custom callback because there is a in DevExpress.Web.ASPxGridView.ASPxGridViewCustomDataCallbackEventArgs . Results / assets. However, I can not understand the related Javascript call I tried in vain: dg.PerformCallback (key); , dg.PerformDataCallback (key); and dg.SendCallback (key); Besides, I'm thinking, when the problem above is fixed, the JS function needs a program to get returns data from the server after the callback. JSPPraties and ASPxGridview on the callback that you are using

.

  & lt; ClientSideEvents EndCallback =   & lt; / Columns & gt;  function (s, e) {var errText = s.cpError; If you set JSPProperties on the server side like this (errText! = "") {Warning (errText);}} "/>   

  GridOfApp.JSProperties ["cpError"] = "The error was big!";   

Important note that your JSPpatties should always start with the CPU prefix.

No comments:

Post a Comment