Sunday 15 March 2015

npm - Why does Grunt go into devDependencies? -


The grunt documentation states that this (and any plugins) should be included in the devDependencies section package.json . I might see something obvious, but why can not I see if I want to deploy the production version of my app, then I need to make it. And if I'm not making it, why do I need to be raucous?

In other words, by dragging my repo, I say:

  npm install --production   

Code> devDependencies section How do I create my app?

What are you using for the hoarse?

Kadhi is usually listed in devDependencies because whenever you are deploying it for production, you will still need to compile things like coffee scripts, SASS, etc.

In our case, it looks like this: we check latest changes in the sitemap, and then log into our deployed script server, pulls the latest code from GitHub Master

Then we are building a clean production of the site on the server.

No comments:

Post a Comment