Sunday 15 March 2015

php - Google translate API v2 encoding Chinese character and guide -


after

as the answer below

  $ test =" Æ Solution ©? Job ?? ², C ?? ° E ??², æ · ± Job ????, ç »¿Job ?? ²"; $ PerfectColours also have the same text, just that the texts are combined from the character to form a text like the loop character from the character to the text.  

I copied pasted copy of $ test charters manually There is a strange problem here, when I pass the $ test in the URL below, it works! But when I put $ full call instead of $ test, it does not work: hey

  $ ch = curl_init ('https://api.datamarket.azure.com/bing/ Microsofttranslator / v1 / to translate =% 27% 27 & amp; to '$.'; =% 27 to% 27 & amp; $. '; Text =% 27% 27') '$ testing.. ';   

When I echo $ test I just made it return à © à © e ?? come ?? ° a², ç ° a.A. ?? ° a², à |  · a ± come, 砻¿èâ ?? ° a² When I echo $ fullColours it returns æ © ?? job ?? ², c ?? ° E ?? ², æ · ± job ????, ç »¿job ?? ²

after "text" itemprop = "text">

I have no clue, perhaps try to use Unicode? & amp; # 27224 ;, & amp; # 33,394 ;, & amp; # 28784; & Amp; # 33,394 ;, & amp; # 28145 ;, & amp; # 34013 ;, & amp; # 32511; & Amp; # 33,394;
results in 橘, 色, 灰色, 深蓝, 绿, 色

No comments:

Post a Comment