Sunday 15 March 2015

How to create a C++ MSI Custom Action DLL using Visual Studio 2010? -


If I want to cancel an installation in C # custom verb, then it will display an unwanted "1001 error" message box Have to do.

To avoid this I used to use the C ++ project which can cancel the installation without the message box.

I am trying to recreate this C ++ project, but the only tutorial I found on the Internet

was not updated from 2002 has gone. How can I do this on VS 2010?

This example is the oldest easiest way to download and install the Windows Installer XML today () Then say the file | New project | Windows Installer | C ++ Custom Action

In addition to Notes C # is a custom action project. Your 1001 error message tells me that you are using InstallUtil / Installer Class Custom Actions. The C # project type in Y # is called the Deployment Tools Foundation (DTF) and it is much better.



No comments:

Post a Comment