Sunday 15 March 2015

ruby on rails 3 - Applying Angular.js FilterBy to nested json attributes -


I am using angular.js as a way of handling the ordering and searchable lists of data.

and then went through the example of the filter

When I was walking in minutes and sorting in minutes, I was scared. That's why I see an ideal approach to displaying column columns, which is sortable and searchable by filtering in every column ...

Until I realized that the filter Jason Nested Atstrut Does not appear to work on, 'Signing example is the owner of all my clients and I want to display my email address and sort and hide from this field - the main parts of my code look like this.

  & lt; Tbody ng-repeat = "Customer Clients In | Order: Sort-B: Reverse Filter: Search" & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; {{Name}} & lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; {{Owner.email}} & lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; Input ng-model = "search.name" & gt; & Lt; Input ng-model = "search.owner.email" & gt;   

owner.email is sung and can be sorted but this filter will not be. I have a functioning: only one attribute is included: only the association and the search on the association. Explorers Filters on the owner's email because I have all this allowed in Jason. It seems like a hack should be reasonably elegant way of doing this. what is this?

As mentioned in the above comments, you might have a custom filter search.owner .email or other criteria / input that you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment