Sunday 15 March 2015

javascript - check value of $(this.el) in backbone -


I'm just starting with the spinal cord, javascript, jquery and the like. I am looking at a backbone that, from this post, it seems that I have to demote my schedule My Event ID is bound to an element with #createBtn ID, so I tried to do it:

  $ (this.el) .undelegate ('# createBtn', 'click');   

When the visualization of my spinal cord begins, this event registers it:

  Event: {click on #createBtn ":" CreateNewTemplate ",   

I'm still talking about my usual button. I'm guessing that is not working in any way and I know what $ (this.l.) is actually indicating. Whole JS this and everything is still misleading to me, so I'm not sure whether $ (this.L) will also work in the method that I am trying to do or something else How do I need $ (This.el) behavior, or how can I see that object, any debugging signal of it will be super helpful thanks!

Try console.log to output the value of this and it is right before your undelegate . This way ...

console.log ("this is it", this)

console.log ("This is it. L ", this.L)

Then see the output in the browser console.

No comments:

Post a Comment