Sunday 15 March 2015

html - How to make jQuery work with mobile devices -


Then my page works on IE, Chrome and Firefox, and my friends work on Galaxy phones:

  & lt; Script type = "text / javascript" src = "jquery-1.10.1.min.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; Function UpdateCart (ITID, TODO) {$ .ajaxSetup ({cache: incorrect}); $ .get ("http://www.example.com/updatecart.php?itemnumber=" + itemid + "& todo =" + todo, function () {location.reload (true)}); return false; } & Lt; / Script & gt;   

And then the link that the user should click to take action:

  & lt; A name = 'removefromcart' id = 'removefromcart' href = '#' OnClick = 'javascript: updatecart ("60813", "delete"); False to return; ' & Gt; Remove item & lt; / A & gt;   

When I use my personal cell phone (not my friend), the page presents all properly, even on an onClick event to open a new window Click on it, and it works but onClick events do not work with jQuery functions, they do nothing. I have tried to code the text, as well as for a profit without a button.

I was asked to use jQuery Mobile, but I tried to research it and did not know how to use it, where I am a gimmick to apply code! Pardon!

EDIT: Just tried my brothers' iPhone 5, and it did not work either. So the issue of mobile is DEF, I can say.

Without knowing what cell you are using, it should be for Ajax Not enough support? Check Out:

No comments:

Post a Comment