Sunday 15 March 2015

internationalization - How to enable localization support in Apportable UIKit? -


Currently, I'm trying the Apportable Starter Kit. I know that there is limited UIKit support in it, but it feels a lack of internationalization / localization feature.

These are my questions.

  1. How to display a non-Roman Unicode letter? (East Asian script)
  2. How to input non-English characters with the system keyboard? (East Asian IME) In my device, keyboards are enabled and displayed, but when I input some letters with the keyboard, it only inputs English characters instead of expected IME compositions (I try to change user settings

    There is currently a problem Apportable SDK NSString non-ASCII continuous With the initials.

    You can walk in the forum bug that starts with the NSString constant.

    A solution would be something like this:

      #ifdef APPORTABLE imageCopyright = [NSString string withUTF8 string: "Image one © C"]; #else imageCopyright = @ "Image A © C"; #endif   

    I understand that the Android keyboard is not programmable configurable, it is controlled by user settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment