Sunday 15 March 2015

How to fetch additional information with REST api in redmine -


I have two servers with redemption, each of them should be able to bring information I use the REST API for this. I can not get all the information with it, I use it like this:

  addr = "https://www.redmine.com/issues/" + Ultimate [ : My_id] + ".json" @log = "ok" start res = restclient.get addr,: accept = & gt; : Json ,: params = & gt; {: Key = & gt; Key},: timeout => 5 ,: open_timeout = & gt; 5 = Rescue => E @log = "error" end   

This is working fine, but I have not got all the information. In a plugin I'm using, the migration of the database, which adds some columns to the issues table. For example, the following line is:

  add_column: issues, country, string   

So I have information about the country for all issues.

But by using my previous request, I did not get information about the country.

I also tried to modify my request. This means that it looks like:

  addr = "https://www.redmine.com/issues/" + Ultimate [: my_id] + ".json? Included = country" < / Code>  

but this gives the error.

Do I have to enable this feature somehow? Is there a better way to bring all information? Do I have to modify any previous plugin?

Because you have edited the database directly, code> redmin / app / view / issues / show API rsb and missing fields like api.country @ issue.country

No comments:

Post a Comment