Sunday 15 March 2015

html5 - How to show full datalist dropdown list in Chrome? -


I have a form and I have a kind of text there, I want him to have a suggestion list, When the user types in something, I created it like this:

  state:  & Lt; Input type = "text" name = "state" size = "35" autocomplete = "at" list = "" required "& lt; br & gt; & lt; br & gt; & lt; datalist id =" State "& gt; Option Value =" Baden-W Artemag "> .....    

That's why I tested the software (Coffee maker HTML editor) and works in the latest Internet Explorer, but when I run it in Chrome, it's not just a simple text field and no dropdown list
If I type the first letter of any element, the list actually pops up, but it would be nice to be fully displayed, as if it does IE

Do I have something special for Chrome?

Chrome:

 Enter image details here

IE:

 Enter image details here

On the focus, a down triangle icon appears in the input that allows you to see all the suggestions. It is present in Chrome 42, I have not checked the older versions when it was implemented.

Input with Symptoms with Down Arrow Icon

Note There is no scroll in the suggestion list. If it is more than this page then it will exit from the browser and will continue even at the bottom of your screen, unless you type more characters, there is no way to access some values.

No comments:

Post a Comment