Wednesday 15 April 2015

swing - Java IDE Dialox Box Obscured (Intellij on Ubuntu) -


itemprop = "text">

I'm using Intellij Idea Java IDE Button (but not all), the buttons on the dialog box are cutoff. I do not believe the problem is specific to Intellij, but this is the most useful tool. Most of the devices doing this are Java-based, the panel appears to be in the bottom of the dialogue problem.

Does anyone know the solution for this? I hate the confirmation button hit of the destruction of something important. Expanding the dialog box does not move the panel, it changes the whole dialogue again, still blurts the button.

I am considering upgrading JDK from 6 to 7, but it is not certain if it will solve it.

I am using Ubuntu 13.04.

Enter image details here

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

In the same way I was impressed with this issue. Googling received me:

And by:

The steps given on the second link to update me After the composition removed this issue from the bottom of the window slanderously. However, whenever I bring a Javadoc preview popup to talk to CTRL-Q in IDEA is another issue, the main menu bar in the popup is missing and it is unusually slow. Do you see the same problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment