Friday 15 May 2015

excel VBA End method on Range object -- application-defined or object-defined error -


I'm experiencing an error using the range object's ending method.

The code below is a fraction of my program, and when I go to the last line, I get the following error: "App Defined or Object Defined Error"

 < Code> sub data group (testcell, j, k) slow storage range set data seals = worksheets ("data"). Set Range ("B2") Datacelsbie = Worksheets ("Data"). Set the range ("I2") I = 0 to 30 currentLine = testCell.Offset (i, 0) set = worksheets ("archive"). Range ("B4"). End (x1Down)   

However, in a later part of my program I seem to have the same implementation, but I have not found any error with this part.

  Set DataCellsA = Worksheet ("Data"). Set Range ("C2") DataCellsB = Worksheet ("Data"). Dim the Range ("J2") Set the last CALAL = DatacellesA.and (XLDown) as the last Cielab Rage set in the form of the last CLLA Range set. CALL = Datacels B End (XL DOWN)   

What is the difference between two? I am making sure to declare my variable as categories, and I have to be careful to use the "set" prefix to ensure that it is an object, and no value.

No comments:

Post a Comment