Friday 15 May 2015

visual c++ - Armadillo in Win64 (LAPACK and BLAS) - VC++ 2010 -


To calculate some matrix with Armadillo

I am using VC ++ 2010 I think Armadillo has some matrix Use the LAPACK and BLAS to work in reverse, its examples here. (Now, I want to use a Win64 platform, but I do not know how to link the backups and BLAS files to Armando or find .


I have the same files (lapack_win32_MT.lib and Blas_win32_MT .lib) in an x64 platform, but I've got many missing ( error LNK2019: unsolved external symbol ... ).


How can I use Armandlo Use the LAPACK and BLAS in the X64 VC ++ 2010 Platform?

You use 64 bit versions LAPACK and BLAS, or libraries that provide LAPACK and BLAS functions. For example, you can use 64 bit versions of Intel MkL or AMD ACML :

  • Mkeel:
  • Simel:

    Mkeel and Simel really high-performance version of LAPACK and BLAS in.

    The 64-bit version of the original LAPACK (reference implementation) is also here:



No comments:

Post a Comment