Friday 15 May 2015

python - Django Admin Bulk Edit on Many to Many Relationship -


In my Django app, I have two models: Publishing and tagged these two models have many relationships:

  class tag (models.model): title = models.CharField (max_length = 50,) Category publication (models.Model): title = model .CharField (max_length = 200,) tag = model. ManyToManyField ( Tag, blank = true, related_name = "publication", zero = true)   

On the admin site, I want to be able to edit the bulk for publishing objects specifically, I publish Tags for a group I want to be able to update.

For example, if I select from the publication page, say "Publishing 1, Publication 2, and Publication 3," and "Change_tag" and I do a hitting action, I'm tagged The list appears in the database and I can select from that list and I can add all three publications to the selected tags.

I do not know there is any way to do this. I checked the Django docs after adding the functions: but I do not know what its the complexity I'm trying to do.

After a few more inquiries in the Django docs, I came to know that I can add an action that That administrator directs the user to an intermediate page that I want to edit,

No comments:

Post a Comment