Friday 15 May 2015

ms access - VBA Macro Code Stopped Executing -


Setup:

I have Access 2007 Front End (Forms, Queries and Reports) I

The main front end is on my desktop, which I develop and when big changes are made, I distribute it in many different places in front.

Until two weeks ago, my development copy worked just as it was supposed to be. Something changed and I could not understand what happened.

Problem:

I have several forms that have buttons that execute VBA code. The problem is on my development copy, the code is no longer executed. If I send an old copy of the front end on a machine, then I distribute it, when I press a single button, the same code is executed.

Additional information:

  1. Normal macros work
  2. In the trust center, I have seen the settings of my confidence center and the trust center on all machines Settings seem to be equal to, I have my front end
  3. If I copy one of my distributed machines to the development database (on my machine), the VBA code is not working , So I replaced the old on the machine Under Rati kept
  4. Access Options / current database, because my settings seem similar on development machines are old distributed machine.
  5. I have searched the net and I have seen many VBA coding topics because I am getting to make sure that I accidentally click on a button to keep my VBA code executable .
  6. I know that my VBA code has not changed. It's not like this. I have too many macros that have worked, which I have stopped changing.
  7. If I copy an old distributed copy to my machine and execute the same macro, as I do on the most current development copy on my machine, the old copy does not work on my machine , I have not changed the underlying code.

    My guess is that select one (or combination of selection) has disabled my VBA code in this development version of the database.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    HM, when everything fails, compact / restore database.

No comments:

Post a Comment