Friday 15 May 2015

windows - IE 10 run compatibity run as IE 8 -


I am using IE 10 But some website has login problem in IE 10 but works in IE 8. So in IE 10 I'm using the F12 Developer Tool and I'm setting it up in IE8 compatibility. I think it can be set to default in the browser by changing the registry. There are so many articles on this web site. Below is something.

But this is not working for me or I am doing wrong. I did not even understand what the contoso.exe mentioned in them is.

So what should I really change if I want to open IE 10 in IE 8 compatibility. I am using 64 bit window 8 pc

I had the same problem where it was my local machine Works on but not working on a production server, which seems to be updating my local machine with Microsoft and Prod servers, has not been updated. The app we are testing was doing well on IE compatibility mode but it was getting all kinds of weird things in IE 10. I also had login problems while using IE 10 but IE 8, IE 9 and IE 10 are right in the compatibility mode. I asked to update the contract server with a hot fix which was released by Microsoft 2 years ago. But my server has 2.0 framework, so I asked them to take them to 3.5 framework and fixed it. Now the app works fine and I'm able to use the browser mode without converting it to IE 10 compatibility mode. Here's the link to decide

No comments:

Post a Comment