Friday 15 May 2015

ios - Custom images and/or title for More item in UITabBarController -


I want to do it inevitably. But it does not seem to work on iOS 6

I have a UITBBRC controller which displays its more options I want to show custom images for that item because I have optimized the tab bar but self.moreNavigationController.tabBarItem does not give a new value, neither does the existing property specify new images. Is there a way to accomplish this? It would seem strange that Tab Bar has the ability to customize all items except for more items ...

Obviously I was doing something wrong It works great. I am doing this in viewWillAppear

  UITBBarTitem * doneItem = [[[UITABBRIETAL] IIT] AutoEques]; DoneItem.title = @ "MyMore"; [DoneItem setFinishedSelectedImage: [UIImage imageNamed: @ "more_selected"] Full Anson selected image: [UIImage imageNamed: @ "more"]]; Self.moreNavigationController.tabBarItem = doneItem;    

No comments:

Post a Comment