Friday 15 May 2015

Unable to get ruby running on Mac OSX 10.8.3 -


I'm trying to run Ruby on my Mac for a few days and whatever I do does not seem to be successful . I have installed MacPorts and have followed the post here:

I run the following command:

  sudo port selfupdate sudo port install apple-gcc42   

they have successfully completed, then I run the line given below:

Enter the code here Macpops Base is already the latest version DEBUG: Root To set up ownership of MacPorts sources, ports tree has been updated To upgrade your installed ports, you must run port upgrades on port i7-86-apple-darwin12-gcc-apple-4.2.1: any input File missing files required: autoconf, automake, libtool, pkgconfig, libiconv, libyaml, readline, libxml2, libxslt, libksba, openssl, curl-ca-bundle, sqlite3, zlib, ncurses, gdbm. Please refuse to continue cowardice, please read 'RVM Autolibes'. There were package installation errors, be sure to read the log.

Do I need to install the wrong packages that reference it? If so, how do I do this? I am not very familiar with the MacPorts and appreciate the help to do this work.

Since I originally went to install RVM, so I followed the first command for RVM with Ruby:

  $ \ curl - #l Https://get.rvm.io | Bash -s fixed - autolibs = 3 --ruby   

When I ran this command, it was downloaded and compiled, when it went to install rubygems- 2.0.3 ruby- 2.0.0- P0 gave the following error message:

error in running 'env GEM_PATH = / usr / local / rvm / gems / ruby-2.0.0-p0: / usr / local / Rvm / gemstone / ruby-2.0.0-p0 @ global: /usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.0.0-p0: /usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.0.0-p0@global GEM_HOME = / Usr / local / RVM / Gem / Ruby-2.0.0-P / URR / local / RVM / RBI / RBI-2.0.0-P / BN / RUB-D / USR / LOC / RVM / SRS / RUBG-2.0.3 Setup.rb --verbose ', please read /usr/local/rvm/log/ruby-2.0.0-p0/rubygems.install.log

Please read So I went to open the log file and below it says

error: while executing the gem ... (NoMethodError) unchanged method # & lt; Gem :: Essentials for Orders :: SetupCommand: 0x007fa09b05d7a8 & gt; Installing ruby ​​installs to install gem

Any ideas that I can do next?

Thank you in advance

Let me run the OS X 10.8.3 and XCode 4.6.1 There were similar problems with. After some googling, I tried to set up with a similar RVM command, in addition to using the XCode version of clay (which is the symlinks for / usr / bin / cc). Try it out:

  \ curl - #l https://get.rvm.io | Bash -s fixed # get rvm source ~ / .rvm / scripts / rvm get rvm # updated on top # rvm cc = / usr / bin / cc rvm ruby ​​  

be it Should Rubygems-2.0.3 install the same failure, but only rubygems should be restored:

  CC = / usr / bin / cc rvm install rubygems latest # option "2.0.3 "If you want to" latest ".   

It seems that this is the one which is set for fixing in 2.0.4.

Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment