Friday 15 May 2015

ruby on rails - User does not respond to 'devise' method -


I am new to rail and when trying to run a migration or running this app locally The server is getting started with this error and the process has been canceled.

The user does not respond to the 'malformed' method, it usually means that you have not loaded your ORM file or it is being loaded too late. To fix this, make sure to 'devise / orm / yOUR_ORM' before app definition in 'config / application.rb' inside 'config / initializers / devise.rb' < P> What does this mean and how can I fix it?

The app is not mine, I have cloned it from a repository and I am working on it as a trainee. I saw that the name of the application is actually false in all the config files, they have used a different app that I have worked, but they have used it continuously, so I'm not sure there should be a problem.

check this question

first answer Probably will solve your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment