Friday 15 May 2015

javascript - How to locate all images in a directory using jQuery -


I am developing an application running on a localhost server. In this application, I call Ajax and receive items from local H2DB! Using the feedback I create dynamic elements using jQuery. Elements use an item image as the background image and require that I should get the picture from a local folder. (The folder is created when the server starts for the first time and images are synchronized to a main server on intranet.) The folder hierarchy is shown below.

  c: / ---- | Zharaimages / ----- | [Item id] / ----- | [Image] .jpg   

In this image there can be a name for this, but a JPG. When the item is dynamically loaded, I can read the file system using jQuery to get the required image file. I had thought about this method but for this, I can read a file with only one stable name. I want to write a way where the name of the image can be anything.

  Clone CSS ('background-image', 'c: / zharaimages /' + item [i] .itemId + /image.jpg ');   

Any thoughts or plug-ins are welcome Thanks.

Update

This is a deployable application that uses an embedded jettie server. Folders are in the same computer, as is the app!

Unfortunately, a big NOOOOO ...

Users' computers (file APIs - currently not supported by many browsers - allows files to be read by the script if the user specifically allows it);

Can cause pages to load and resources such as scripts or images, Aniy as may choose to cash.

They can not create files on the server (except for communicating with server-side scripts who create files for them)

A server request for resources (several ways. ..) To do.

I'm not sure whether it's season with HTML5 or

No comments:

Post a Comment