Friday 15 May 2015

java - How to add sencha gxt palletes to eclipse juno? -


I have installed Eclipse Juno EE and added Google Web Toolkit plugins to all related gates. it works for me. Now I want to add extgwt to eclipse I downloaded the GSTT of Sancha last year. I have completed all the steps with this instruction, but when I open my modules in design mode, then I do not see the proper GCC straps with this same set. where am I?

What should you do to get sencha gxt control palletes in Design View in your project? Select your GWM Module file and right-click to select Google Web Toolkit & gt; Configure Ext GWT (GXT) command to use. This will add your classpath and module files and various GXT files to GiftZar in your war folder.

Once Extended GWT (GMT) has been added to your project, many new extension GWT Palette categories will appear:

However keep in mind, this version 2 For .x I'm not sure that works with the latest GST 3.x designer now.

View

No comments:

Post a Comment