Friday 15 May 2015

internationalization - I18n of "This application is out of date" GWT -


We are releasing hotfixes / news every 2/3 days, so our users are worried about this "It The application is out of date "messages so often, until we develop a way to check that the app is outdated and is forced to reload, we at least want to internationalize the message, because our The English version of most user apps I do not use strange feeling. / P>

Is there a method of i18n that "this app is from old time" message?

Edit: As far as I've read, even though I have not done it yet, maybe catching uncomfortablemates service and I18n can be a trick but we have a lot of Are RPC calls ... Is there a good (yes, I mean easy and fast) way?

You can hold IncompatibleRemoteServiceException using one of the worlds. Use an example, check IncompatibleRemoteServiceException and display any error messages for the user (such as Google Groups uses the same type of "bubbles" for "loading" and "Your message "Sent" indicator, with the "reload" link).

Of course, this happens when your AsyncCallback s throws an exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment