Friday 15 May 2015

powershell - Invoke-WebRequest GetSystemWebProxy() -


Under PowerShell 2.0,

itemprop = "text">

I know that you can set a proxy, which you can do without precise proxy settings in any way The following are:

  $ proxy = [System.Net.WebRequest] :: GetSystemWebproxy () $ proxy.Credentials = [System.Net.CredentialCache] :: Default Credentials   

Now, my question is that I do not know the proxy settings that I can use above and can combine it with PowerShell 3.0 Invoke-WebRequest I was hoping to be able to:

  $ proxy = [System.Net.WebRequest] :: GetSystemWebproxy () $ proxy.Credentials = [System.Net.CredentialCache] :: Default credentials $ WS.Proxy = $ proxy $ login = Invoke-WebRequest https://website.com/login_form.html- Session Variables WS   

However, when I do this I try to make an error, (apparently with my company proxy) indicating that my credentials can not be verified, I hope this will eventually work, but Maybe I'm just making a simple mistake.

Maybe it can help, I keep it in my profile. This new web is using the new $ PSDefaultParameterValues ​​ preference variable to set the default proxy value for the new web CMDlet This code detects whether I am in my office environment and set the settings accordingly I am doing This prevents me from specifying settings every time I use those commands.

  if (test-connection myCorpProxy -Count 1 -Quiet) {$ global: PSDefaultParameterValues ​​= @ {'Invoke-RestMethod: Proxy' = 'Http: // myCorpProxy: 8080' ' Invoke-WebRequest: Proxy '=' http: // myCorpProxy: 8080 '' *: ProxyUseDefaultCredentials' = $ true}}    

No comments:

Post a Comment