Friday 15 May 2015

objective c - Using MongoDB in a Cocoa app -


I would like to use MONODB directly on the client side of the Mac OSX app, that is, I want to store my models in a mangodibi I am Is this possible? Most of the documents I have seen have mentioned how to use a demanded dub in a server.

There are other options for the database, To use Mongo on the client, the easiest way to run Moga as a separate process on your client machine is to use the homebree or 10 gene mac installer in a few minutes. By default the server does not require authentication, so there is almost nothing to configure.

I have written obzo mongodibi, it is easy to talk with a local example.

A local example, plus a driver is the same way you create an application if you have to use PostgreSQL or MySQL ???? Although again, there are other options for databases, maybe it's a little easier with Mongo because the collection only pops into existence when you start using them.

The Cocoa app is not an easy way to embed Mongo.

No comments:

Post a Comment