Friday 15 May 2015

visual studio - VS Immediate Window for C++ Declarations -


Recently I have found that debugging is possible. This feature is really useful because if I want to experiment with code in that context, then I can create new variables in the new window without modifying the actual code, and then I can explore them in the clock window.

It works great for the C # project, I'm debugging, but now I'm trying to do the same thing for a basic C ++ announcement in a separate project. I break my breakpoint, and I type the following in the following window:

  int myVariable;   

returns this error:

  CXX0013: error: missing operator   

is there a step that I need To work with a C ++ project? You can complete the same functionality by adding new variables to your code window (instead of the instant window)

Make sure you have device-> option-> debugging-> gt; Edit and Continue - & gt; Enable native editing and continue checked.

  int myVariable = 444;   

Then add your code, debug-> Apply code changes , and it works. Alternatively set the next statement to move the execution point to a different line.

No comments:

Post a Comment