Friday 15 May 2015

multithreading - getting error with pthread mutex attributes -


I am having problems when I am giving pthread_mutex_attr as parameter during thread form if I NULL < / Strong>, it's working fine, but this does not require a tap,

I'm posting code here, please correct my mistakes and things Help in learning

  pthread_mutex_t thread_mutex = PTHREAD_MUTEX_INITIALIZER; Pthread_t thread 1; Pthread_mutexattr_t attr; Pthread_mutexattr_init (& amp; attr); Pthread_mutexattr_setpshared (and enters, PTHREAD_PROCESS_SHARED); Pthread_mutex_init (& thread_mutex, and atri); Ret = pthread_create (and thread 1, faucet, my_function, (zero *) message); Pthread_mutexattr_destroy (& amp; attr); Pthread_mutex_destroy (& thread_mutex); Pthread_exit (zero);   

If I pass an ATR like this

ret = pthread_create (& thread1, & amp; etr; upload_data; (zero *) message);

This division is making a mistake.

I'm not sure what type of error you get, what exactly is your problem? But I think you can not compile your code.

From man pthread_create :

  #include & lt; Pthread h & gt; Int pthread_create (pthread_t * thread, const pthread_attr_t * attr, void * (* start_routine) (zero *), zero * arg);   

Indicates that pthread_create does not use pthread_mutex_attr , but pthread_attr

No comments:

Post a Comment