Friday 15 May 2015

c# - Could not parse facebook oauth url -


I'm quite new in Facebook C # SDK, I have followed the exact steps outlined in the tutorial, but it does not work It's always been shown, "could not parse Facebook Oath url", it's Windows 8 SDK.

I then tried the Vonden phone 8 SDK, every time I put a page with my username and password, black "success" and red "security alert: Please treat the above URL Password and do not share it with anyone. "Here I downloaded the same sample source code and tried it, the same result.

I also downloaded the sample and took part in it, presented the same issue. Does anyone run in this situation? Is this just me or something behind this scene?

Eyeglasses: Windows 8 Professional 64-bit, Visual Studio 2012 Final.

Thank you in advance. Cheers, Chao

I have to say that I had a stupid mistake here, my Facebook app was in sandbox mode, hence the URL only developers And was visible to the admin, since the SDK is using the URL as a visitor, my second account is used to access my app as idiot, 100% I will be rejected.

So when I registered myself as a developer, the problem was solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment