Monday 15 June 2015

Can I somehow repeat HTML snippets when using a GWT UIRenderer? -


As part of a project, we are developing a GWT activity in which there is a list of items, each of which can be a list of sub-themes (among other things). This will give you the message thread on the first page of the stacks overflow What does the summary list and what each thread sees with the variable number of tags on the summary?

For several reasons, we really like using .ui.xml. Files for declarative layouts and I have applied a cell renderer based on a UI.xml template file based on a UIandender (here, as an example). This plan is to take Salelist visit in hand.

However, I can not wrap my head around the rendering of repeatable parts within the cells. Since the cell renderer is nothing that I can post a process in Java code, the only way to configure it is to think that it must pass an HTML snippet, it feels like a hook and I do not have anything like that It seems GWT let me do such a thing.

Surely there should be a more practical solution. anyone?

You must first submit your "tag list" (a For each item called UiRenderer ), and then pass the rendered list to the cell in UiRenderer .

It may feel that is awkward but it makes UiBinder / UiRenderer simple under-hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment