Monday 15 June 2015

html - DIV issues with CSS coding -


I am making a website and I am creating different columns in its construction which should: < P> float: left;

If I ask to see the site in smaller resolutions or reduce the browser window size, then it drops the div cells on top of each other Like each other

I am not trying to promote a site, but it is a site on which I am working for a project that has a problem. / P>

I tried to remove any percentage value to resize everything by giving a specific value such as 500px width or height.

Any link or suggestion to keep everything in place will be the biggest thing in the world.

Try to do something like this:

  & lt; Div style = "display: table" & gt; & Lt; Div style = "display: table-line" & gt; & Lt; Div style = "display: table-cell; width: 50%" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div style = "display: table-cell; width: 50%" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;   

The table-line is not really necessary in this case but it is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment