Thursday 15 April 2010

ajax - Jquery AjaxSubmit + json datatype stripped HTML in IE9 -


I jquery form.js. I am uploading the file using. The server side code returns a Jason formatted string, one of which is a "content" field. The content field contains an HTML form, that I spit out and spit out the page in one page.

It works perfectly fine in Chrome and Firefox, but IE9 fails. IE9 All the opening HTML tags strips I was gogging all day and tried a lot of things, but I can not fix it.

Here is my Jekery code:

  $ ('# file_form'). ("Change", ".file_upload_field", function {ev.preventDefault (); Var option = {url: '/ ajax / process', type: 'post', datatype: 'jason', success: function (Response) {$ ('# upload-confirm'). Show () .HTML (Response.data.content);}} $ $ ('# my-form') Ajax submit (option);});   

The response is such a structure

  {"success": true, "message": "success", "data": {"content" : "& Lt; form & gt; & lt; input type = \" text \ "/> & lt; / form & gt;" }}   

Your feedback is not valid json, a valid version will be "}}

No comments:

Post a Comment