Thursday 15 April 2010

php - replace text inside some text with other -


I created some shortcodes for some images, but when the page loads, I want to replace it with the img html line .

Is there any way to do this?

Or you can get all the text in that lesson and [some] can change the adi [/ something] that I want to show in the end. / P>

We are all using a library, when we click and insert the text into the next text on the texts. myitem]

Then I want to change it:

  & lt; Img class = "itemtooltip" alt = "src =" myitem.png "width =" 64 "height =" 64 "data-tip =" mitim "/ & gt;   

The replacement process is on the second page. I have all the text fields on the string, so I want to find that text and

  $ Var = '[item = myitm]'; $ New = '& lt; Img class = "itemtooltip" alt = "" src = "'$ new2 =' .png" width = "64" height = "64" data-tip = "menu" />; '; $ Var = str_replace ('[item =', '', $ var]); $ Var = rtrim (trim ($ var), ']'); Resonance $ new $ Var $ New2;    

No comments:

Post a Comment