Thursday 15 April 2010

Google Appengine Java - Get EXIF data from Image -


I have already searched a lot about it but I have found results for python only.

I am trying to get EXIF ​​data from an image, and give it output as a JSON, but as far as I understand that only Python is supported.

The first thing I should know is confirmation.

I found this

Java support still in the API is still necessary.

I have not found any other updates about this, is not yet supported in version 1.8.1.1?

There is a regular document for the method of extracting, but the method for Java does not exist. Another point to understand is that Java still is not supported

What I am actually trying to do, but my application is completely written in Java and I have a version for it the wanted.

Can you confirm that Java is still not supported to get EXIF ​​data from an image, and there is no way with third-party libraries, because Java ImageIO API by GAE Not supported?

Thanks guys!

You can use Python in the second version of your application and your Java version queue your Python The version can be used to target the EXIF ​​information that extracted and archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment