Thursday 15 April 2010

how to use PrettyFaces in JSF projet with glassfish as server? -


I tried to use PrettyFaces with my JSF project but I had an error while deploying my project What I did: I added it to my web.xml:

  & lt; Filter & gt; & Lt; Filter-name & gt; Beautiful filter & lt; / Filter-name & gt; & Lt; Filter range & gt; Com.ocpsoft.pretty.PrettyFilter & lt; / Filter range & gt; & Lt; / Filter & gt; & Lt; Filter-mapping & gt; & Lt; Filter-name & gt; Beautiful filter & lt; / Filter-name & gt; & Lt; URL pattern & gt; / * & Lt; / URL pattern & gt; & Lt; Dispatcher & gt; Next & lt; / Dispatcher & gt; & Lt; Dispatcher & gt; Request & lt; / Dispatcher & gt; & Lt; Dispatcher & gt; Error & lt; / Dispatcher & gt; & Lt; / Filter-mapping & gt;   

And I've created web inf beautiful- config.wml:

   & Lt; View-ID value = "/ face / *" /> & Lt; / URL-Mapping & gt; & Lt; / Lot-config & gt;   

I added a jar of Prettyfaces to scripts

prettyfaces-jsf2-3.3.0-sources

< / P>

But when I apply my project, I get these errors:

  deploy = default = c: \ user \ hp \ documents \ netbins projects \ plannation drawer \ Dist \ gfdeploy \ PlanementDrapage & amp; ; Error = Error while loading app: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Containerbase: Error occurred during the installation: Name = Planning Dripper and Force = Failed on the right Glassfish server 3+ AddChild: Start: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.ocpsoft.pretty.faces.config.PrettyConfigListener. Please see server.log for more information. C: \ Users \ hp \ Documents \ NetBeansProjects \ PlanificationDrapage \ nbproject \ build-impl.xml: 294: The module has not been deployed.   

I'm using NetBeans with Glassfish Updates: I resolved the first problem because of using it bad jars.

No, I have prefetch integrated and when Pretty-config.xhtml is empty, but when I add my code when I run my project, I have no error, but I have a white page.

What I add to:

   & Lt; View-ID value = "/ admin / adminHome.xhtml" /> & Lt; / URL-Mapping & gt;   

How can I solve this problem?

You are the Sunderfas-JSF 2-3.3.0-sources ( Source of Prettyfaces), you must include binary jar. For example from:

or from here -

No comments:

Post a Comment