Thursday 15 April 2010

oracle associative array of associative array of records -


I'm in the package specification as below using associative array Oracle

  type 1 IS record (the number (3.0) b. VARCHAR2 (2 BYTE), the numbers (3,0)); Type Type 2 INDIA by Type1 INDEX BINARY_INTEGER; Type Type 3 is the table of type 2 index by VARCHAR2 (10); Process Proc1 (vokype3 out of encopy type 3);   

And I have to enter the body in the body

Now, while I use

  v_type3 ( 'ABC') I am (1) A: = 5; V_type3 ('ABC') Type 2 (1) .: = 'Exam';   

This is giving me compilation errors that type 2 is not declared / undefined.

How can I access each element in the body?

You do not usually need to refer to a variable type before indexing it, so I Looks like what you need

  v_type3 ('ABC') (1) A: = 5; V_type3 ('ABC') (1) .: = 'Exam';    

No comments:

Post a Comment