Thursday 15 April 2010

javascript - Parse with Meteor JS -


I am using pars () in a meteor application ()

I have my pars Trying to query the server from the server side, and as long as I do not go to the query everything is fine.

I get the following error:

[TypeError: can not call method 'getItem' <>

This is my code Looks like this: [I have also tried the query.find ()]

  var VITxUser = Parse.Object.extend ("VitxMaster"); Var query = new parse.settings (VITxUser); Query.equalTo ("fbid", "1231212"); // No error even here. Question: First {{Success: Function} {if (Object!}) // // user var GameScore = Parse.Object.extend ("VITxMaster"); var gameScore = new GameScore ( GameScore.set ("fbid", profile.id); gameScore.set ("Registration Number", "12DEV0000"); gameScore.set ("VITevents", "true"), gameScore.save (empty, {Success: Function (GameScore) {// Object should be executed after any argument. Be careful (new object created with commodity object: '+ gameScore.id +' and fbid: '+ profile.id);}, error : Function (GameScore, error) {// Anyway A that should fail to save. If someone saves error, then // error is a parsed error with error code and description. Warning ('Failed to create new object' with error code: 'Error.description );}});} Other {console.log ("found object"); console.log (object.get ("registration number"));}}});    

I can not see your code in the context of getItem . I suspect that this issue is due to the area of ​​meteorite. Actually the meteor is scod every file variable. So if you had two files, they will be wrapped in file1.js and file2.js in function () {..} .

You will need to remove the variable skipping using the var to define your variable, in particular the person you want to reach globally (in other files) )

No comments:

Post a Comment