Thursday 15 April 2010

javascript - web speech api speech synthesis - getting voice list -


I'm having a strange problem with the web speech API I have set some code to talk about a string - Very little, it speaks in a normal voice ("Alex" from the Deckation and Speech setting in Mac OS X) but generally, it speaks in the voice "Albert"

The w3c web speech API I listed here I am looking for:

and

is an interface called Speech Synthesis Viceist {} I

I'm trying to use this functionality, but I can not

How do I access this voice list? I'm using Chrome Canary, and I have tried several ways to do this. What do I expect to do:

  var u = new speech synthesis (); Console.log (u.getVoices ());   

or

  var u = new speech synthesis list (); Console.log (u);   

I have also run:

  console.log (window)   

and I have many things about I see web speech API and speech synthesis, but nothing about voice.

You should use the speechSynthesis GetVoices to get a list of all the voices < This is an output from Google Chrome. 33: <[prefix]: "code" [["default": true, "local service": incorrect, "lang": "n-us", "name" : "N-GB", "Name": "Google US" Google UK English "}," Google US English "}, {" Default ": Incorrect," Local Service " Male "," voicediarii "" google uk english male "}," default ": wrong," s "Google": English "female", "voicelessness": "Google" Google Espaà ± ol "," voiceURI ":" Google Espaà ± ol "}" incorrect "," Lang ":" N-GB "," name " "Google SpA ± OL": "English", "default" False, "lang": "frair-fr", "name", "Google Italiano"}, {"default": wrong, "local service", "Google Français"}, {"default" False, "lang": "de-de", "wrong", "lang": wrong, "lang": "IT-IT", "name": "Google Italiano", "voiceURI", "local" "Name": "Google Deutsch", "v Oiceuri ":" Google Deutsch "}, {" default ": wrong," local service ": wrong," lang ":" ja-jp "," name ":" Google ???? ¥ æ ?? Ä人 "," voicelessness ":" Google ???? ¥ æ ?? "Google": "Voice over", "Google" "Google": "Google", "Google", "Local": The wrong, "Lang": "zh-CN", "name": "Google A"? True, "lang": "", "name": "original", "native", "native", "country", "local")] is true, "native": "native" "Voiceover": "Original"}]

No comments:

Post a Comment