Thursday 15 April 2010

MYSQL PHP Warning: mysql_query() expects parameter 1 to be string -


I am having a very strange problem with PHP when trying to send a query to MYSQL. Here is my code

  $ newlogforuser = "create table" $ username "- logs (date CHAR (30), time CHAR (30), ipaddress char (30))"; // execute the query if (mysql_query ($ conl, $ newlogforuser)) {resonant "feedback from server: log successfully created"; } Else {Resonant "Response to the server: Error creating log:". Mysql_error (); }   

Error: Warning: mysql_query () parameter 1 is expected to be a string

I know that I am successfully connected to my MySQL database, so not so Is the issue I know there are many posts about the same problem on stack overflow, but one of them fixes my problem Please help!

mysql_query is expected to be the first parameter string. Resource should be another parameter

No comments:

Post a Comment