Thursday 15 April 2010

html - Hiding/Showing extra content using Javascript -


I used javascript in a while and I forgot it almost everyone but I would like to be reminded how to show And hide the HTML div box by displaying the hidden content by clicking on a text or such a

in this case I will have to keep a hidden box full of login information, while the ARFL link box appears or disappears Suggestion for Will the indicators to be and know I could easily apply it to register my area.

I would like to know how to do this or how to sort a pop up box

It has so far to me: Can anyone help me anymore with it? I can not seem to get it to work.

is toggle

  & lt; A href = "#" onclick = "showStuff ('signup'); return false;" & gt; Login & lt; / A & gt;   

Showing content

  & lt; Div class = "signup" style = "display: none;" & Gt; & Lt; P & gt; Trial & lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;   

Javascript function is showoff (signup) {document.getElementById ('signup'). Style.display = 'block'; }

Why this will not work

This problem appears with your code It is that there is a class in your div, try as 'signup' is not an id:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment