Thursday 15 April 2010

java - Have maven add dependency to target jar/lib -


Is it possible to make Maven connect statically?

I have a specific design pattern. I want to apply about my GPA institutions and the library which are dependent on them.

In my design pattern I have a library project entity provides and want to provide a separate project project entity-ejb . In this way, I will only be able to develop an additional specific project by using any of the entity classes and JPA implementation.

Manual orientation in this theory and practice. I am looking for Maven to be rather disappointing in this regard. I can not add dependency jar file to ejb / lib folder using mjen


I

  & lt; ArtifactId & gt; Have tried to use maven -dependency-plugin & lt; / ArtifactId>   

To copy the dependency to the target / class directory folder. Unfortunately, it is not visible that this folder has been directly jammed.

Thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.

100% sure what you are after all, but it seems that maybe What do you want. You can provide this plug-in with the assembly descriptor (an XML file), which is the type of assembly file (for example a jar, a war, a binary zip, etc.) as well as the exact structure of that file Gives details of You can package things in a assembly any way, include a file, can include, create directory structures, etc.

The link page has a good description and some practical examples that you should get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment