Thursday 15 April 2010

Eclipse Color Theme: "Color Theme" not showing up -


I am trying to change how I work, so I can not get headache after 8 hours sitting on the computer I want to play with colors in Eclipse so that it can help.

I have appreciated this eclipse color theme plugin.

I am installing through Eclipse Marketplace, I drop an .xml file theme in the "dropins" directory in the eclipse directory located on my hard drive, window-> Prefrences-> Normal-gt; Apperence-> ??? Choose "color theme" where? It's not just there!

Does anyone know what can be the problem? I am running Eclipse Juno EE with another plugin EGIT.

Install manually? I have already re-installed the color theme plugin twice! [Solution] I just got a problem with the help of another post I was not running as an administrator because my program file directory is safe Answer: Always accept eclipse as administrator or linux Run on the system SUDO.

No, the correct answer is to open the eclipse at a location, where it is root / administrator access Can write without even Do not insert the eclipse in the "Program Files" folder.

Historically, the eclipse is designed to be modified in its own right, and when you can not establish it, do this and you can write it through eclipse.ini settings in the writeable area. Not indicated by.

No comments:

Post a Comment