Thursday 15 April 2010

sockets - Single thread event handler for a C# telnet application -


I need to read asynchronous data from Telnet connection I telnet library provides a handler and so I set it this way I:

  public PortechGSMBox (string Aipadres, Int port, string user, string password, Int Modulnm = 1) {telnet = new Telnetvepr (); Telnet.Data available + new dataAvailableApplicationHandler (Dataraisevandler); Telnet Disconnected = new disconnected event handler (disconnected handler); Telnet Connect (ipadres, ports); Login (user, password, modulation); } Private vain Dataraisewahandlr (object Srkol, Dataawvavik event Aarjijh) {output + = Aljdeta}   

I noticed that the figures may be, may be not in the right order that this event many People comes from thread So if the server sends "123456789" then I might get "56781234". I tried to add [MethodImpl (MethodImplOptions.Synchronized)] before DataHandler, but did not work. What do you suggest?

When sending numeric values ​​What happens then? If you have to change the HostToNetwork Order and NetworkHost order, these methods are present in the IPADress class. Get

  // Do IPAddress.NetworkToHostOrder (BitConverter.ToInt32 (bytearray, 0)); // When IPAddress.HostToNetworkOrder (ID) or   

If you are byte / byte, it will only help you, it will not work if you are sending a string .

No comments:

Post a Comment