Thursday 15 April 2010

jsp tags - Database gets updated with first entry only in liferay -


I have a happy birthday, I display some data in JSP which comes from different tables from database. I have a radio button field on which the user needs to click and then must be updated when submitting a user's form. The problem I have is that the first value is updated every time only. I see some 5 entries, I click the radio button for each entry and then submit the form. Only the first entry is updated. Other values ​​are not taken, maybe what is the problem?

Here's my jsp: "method =" post "& gt;

  & lt; Portrait: renderURL var =" viewEmployeeDataURL "/>  < / Pre> 

"result =" & lt;% = ListUtil.subList (employee appearance details, searchContainer.getStart (), searchContainer.getEnd ())% & gt; "/ & gt; & lt; Liferai -i: search-container-column-text name = 'employee's name' value = '& lt;% = string.valouf (search .getEmpFname ()) + + "+ String.valueOf (search.getEmpLname ()) % & Gt; 'Href = "" / & gt; & Lt; Lifer-ui: search-container-column-jsp name = "presence status" path = "/ admin / radio button dice.jsp" align = "center" /> & Lt ;! - Get attendance comments for each employee - & gt; & Lt; Liferai -ui: search-container-column-jsp name = "presence reminders" path = "/ administrator / presence details. Jsp" align = "center" /> & Lt ;! - Get attendance comments for each employee - & gt; & Lt; / Liferay-ui: Search-container-line & gt; & Lt; Liferai -ui: search-iterator searchContainer = "& lt;% = searchContainer%>" Paginated = "& lt;% = true%>" / & Gt; & Lt; / Liferay-ui: Search-container & gt; & Lt; Input type = "submit" value = "update" /> & Lt; / AUI: Forms & gt;

Appearance in jsp above. Details.Jesp only shows the "Comment" column from the database and radio buttonTipPail.JSP: "method =" post "& gt; current absent <

When I submit the form, it goes to the Action class in each entry. Update it to?

I got an answer to my question. Objosuli This database was not related to any problem Was Or was it that I was not running on the prices. I was getting the value from the database and marking the attendance for each employee. The reason for the update of only one entry was due to the fact that only one Element.

I used a loop in my action class to iterate at all prices and now it works fine !!

No comments:

Post a Comment