Thursday 15 April 2010

java - How can I transform a dataset in a graph database? -


I am developing a software that is to change the dataset in the graph database.

So far, I have developed the dataset import, in fact, I open the file and then it is displayed in Tab 1 and stored in the object's matrix.

Now, I have no way to change it in a graph database, and above all, I do not know how to map datasets into the following in vitro:

DM2_common_patterns

To be clear, I want to give the dataset a semantic, to mapping it for specific ontology ( For example, each element of the first column should be under the node "element" and the second column prefix The property that links each area of ​​the first column in the first column is under the node of "Tupal") In short, I have to link each field with the element of the same line, the first element, the second element, and the property that link to both They have to be linked to the specific part of the tattoos.

How can I implement it and in what order should Java be built to implement it?

You will create a cesare statement for real import and will run on them to create a database nodes and relationships meaningful form From the right node, relationship and property names, you have to make a cipher statement with those desired labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment