Wednesday 15 September 2010

css - Full Page width without using absolute Positioning -


I am creating this site (www.ellamatthew.com) in Magento. I need a full width page, but the way Magento CSS has been templated, I'm not able to create it without using 100% width in the "Position: Absolute" CSS I am It creates an issue with the Pitter not going under the picture.

Here is the original Magato CSS that frames the page:

  .col-left {float: left; Width: 182px; Padding: 0 0; Margin: 0 -1 -1x; } .col- main {float: left; Width: 715px; Padding: 0 20px 20px; } .col-right {float: right; Width: 182px; Padding: 0 0; Margin: 0 -1 -1x; }   

Here is the custom CSS that I have entered into Magenta but it still is not able to recognize it. There is still the compelling space for any side. Col-main:

  .col-left {float: left; Width: 0px; Padding: 0 0; Margin: 0 -1 -1x; } .col- main {float: left; Width: 100%; Height: 100%; Padding: 0 10px 20px; } .col-right {float: right; Width: 1px; Padding: 0 0; Margin: 0 -1 -1x; }. Col1-layout .col-main {float: none; Width: 100%; Padding-top: 0px; }   

Here's my complete code:

  .homepage {status: complete; Left: 0 pixels; Top: 150px; Swim left; Width: 100%; Height: 100%; }   

When I do this, the footer overlaps on the page, is there any solution, either to apply body content to 100% or below the footage below the integer There is a solution to move.

Any answer for any of these will be highly appreciated as I have lots of things fortune. Thanks

& lt; Div class = "main col1-layout" & gt; ... & lt; / Div>

.main.col1-layout {float: none; Width: 100%; Padding-top: 0px;}

Edit

To see how to do this, I saw the source of the page. Inspecting the element in, or firefox in firebugs) I then saw various elements that could raise this issue, and I saw that CSS had set up 920px. It is displayed correctly after it has been overridden. You may have some problems with more than 1 column wide layout (if you decide to use them).

No comments:

Post a Comment