Wednesday 15 September 2010

Remove duplicates with drupal recurring dates in view -


I have a content type called Event that has Fields Field_Event_date. Date fields can have recurring dates I am trying to display a list of events and only show each event once, though it is showing once for each recurring date.

I have got many posts about it and still do not understand it.

My idea is very simple. This field is showing and I have tried to group them on the basis of title or nudity, but neither does the number of results change. And pure specific) have tried to check.

Please tell me if you have any suggestions.

  • Apply a filter to the date field
  • Select operator : 'Is equal' and type '0'

    When you have a Multiple Value field, then there is an array of values ​​or values ​​in the field Delta = 0 first value



No comments:

Post a Comment