Sunday 15 May 2011

Cloud Database and Android application -


I think that's a simple problem for I'm looking for a simple solution!

I have an Android app that does a lot with the camera and reads the NFC tag, and I have to create a shared database between all the examples of the app. I have made a simple diagram to illustrate this:

explanation diagram

By now I'm considering using Google App Engine to create a free Google Cloud Datastore or Google Cloud SQL. This Google app is using Engine Endpoint to work with Android:

After this tutorial:

I want to go to the easiest solution, there will be some small pictures and data in the database, but not a big deal! The operation will also be quite simple.

Thanks for your feedback !!!

If you want the simplest solution then you might want one of the backend as a service option. Are there.

Specifically, Google has now entered this field with its mobile backend starter:

About using Google's option to use the Android app One thing is that it has been built on GAE / J so that it can be easily expanded using Java.

No comments:

Post a Comment