Sunday 15 May 2011

java - Unable to call a function with ENTER key -


I need to pass some values ​​in my function, I want to run the function when I enter in PHP Press the key

Function is updated () This is my PHP

  echo '  

my javascript

  function update name (item, cid) {var varname = $ (item) .val (); var original text = $ (item) .val (); $ .ajax ({url: 'changeContact ("Data" = "1"), type: 'post', data: {varname: varname }, Success: work data data "successfully saved") .FadeIn ('fast') .delay (3000). FadeOut ('slow');} and {$ ("# condition"). AddClass ("error "). Html (" An error occurred, the data could not be saved ") .FadeIn ('fast') .delay ( 3000). FadeOut ('slow');}}})}}   

Nothing has been sent to my database, I am also turning it into a simple warning, nothing is visible How do I improve it?

Probably because your HTML is invalid. < Pre> ... value = "'. $ Line ["name"]. ' & Lt; --------- "onkeydown = is missing" if (eve ...

No comments:

Post a Comment