Wednesday 15 August 2012

cakephp - How do I run this shell script? -


I am using this script:

But when I am from my terminal within my console I get this error in the Cake Backup SQL folder: Error: Shell class Backup SQL Shell could not be found.

I have put backup SQL Shell in my backup / scanned / populated /

What am I doing this right?

You should run shells in 2.x (from AP DIR):

  console / cake preview   

You can run console / cake which is available, will output. Try it and see if your shell is showing.

If it is, then make sure that you copy it correctly to ensure that you type it correctly.

If it is not, check permissions and location 100% correct, example: case and so on.

Edit: You can play shells from the console / command, never can Always from APP der

No comments:

Post a Comment