Wednesday 15 May 2013

Typo3 is not parsing - Tag to -


In the backend, I have edited some text with a link (a href = "...") when I Switching to the HTML view, I can confirm that this is correct.

After saving, it seems that Typo3 saves that link as a tag but does not parse it back.

I tried things (in typoscript):

  p.10. marks.CONTENT.select.where = colPos = 1 p.10. marks.CONTENT .wrap = & lt; Div class = "main_ content" & gt; | & Lt; / Div & gt; P.10.markss.CONTENT.parseFunc.tags.link & lt; Lib.parseFunc.tags.link   

or

  p.10.markss.CONTENT.parseFunc = & lt; Lib.parseFunc_RTE   

But nothing works ... I have typo3 & gt; 6.0 I am not able to find a working solution. I hope someone can help me with that issue.

Fixed template content for css styling is included.

No comments:

Post a Comment